Top 10 Reasons to Immigrate to Canada
Undeniably, Canada is among the most sought-after countries for migration in the world and therefore it’s no surprise when Canada welcomes approximately 300,000 new immigrants every year. Also, the country has one of the most positive immigration policies and the Canadian government plans to accept over 200,000 migrants on annual basis. When we talk about standards of living, the United Nations has declared Canada as one of the best places to live. You might be thinking why should you migrate to Canada, well here you go. According to Expert Opinion Immigration Consultants, following highlights the top reasons for applying for immigration to Canada:
- You can successfully migrate with your entire family to the country.
- Free of cost education and medical facility. The reason why more than half of Canada’s residents have college degrees following the university-level education. This significantly contributes to Canada’s flourishing economy and progressive industries, therefore, giving opportunities to individuals to educate themselves and create employment prospects.
- Immigration is possible for both capable workers and stockholders.
- The country allows dual citizenship.
- You will face minimal government regulations in starting your business.
- Offers eligibility for Canadian Citizenship and permanent residence status within the three years of arrival in Canada.
- You will have an access to the United States and Mexico markets depending on the NAFTA Agreement.
- Several opportunities in the field of Information Technology is available. The approximate job opportunities created every month are 58,900. Offering migration opportunity for work purposes, you will find sufficient employment opportunities and maybe learn a new skill to acquire the better position.
- You are given right to gain government welfare benefits, free medical and education facility, old age indemnity, jobless insurance and a lot more.
- The best country to live in! As per the recent statistics, the average Canadian lives up to the age of 80. We assume that the fresh air and open spaces considerably contribute to the high quality of life. Also, the aged community of Canada is well-looked after.
Get yourself evaluated today, Expert Opinion Immigration Consultants are having professional consultancy services for the Canada Express Entry System in Lahore. This particular system is structured in a way that deals with the prospective candidates, who show their interest in Canadian immigration. Moreover, they have submitted an “expression of interest” regarding further processing of their immigrating to Canada. Get yourself accessed today: http://www.expertopinion.pk/online-assessment/
Express Entry is going to change the whole idea of managing the Canada immigration process. This system is there to reform the immigration procedure, with a view to make it quicker and simpler. The whole process shifts to an online portal. This suggests that it will shift the slow documentation process into a swift online mechanism. You can’t term this system as an individual immigration program. In reality, it is a supporting system to aid Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for performing their procedure in an organized manner. The department of CIC can easily select eligible candidates, striving for their immigration to Canada.